INTERNATIONAL TRADE DOCUMENTATION
(IMPORTS & EXPORTS DOCUMENTATION SERVICES)
Germiriloh International Limited offers professional and excellent services in International Trade Documentation for Importation and Exportation of goods.
The chain processes start from the receipt of Proforma Invoice (PFI), Bank /Customs Approval and registration of E-form M & NXP, the process continue till the return filling of post Clearing Documents – Exchange control Documents (ECD) with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), remittance and repatriation of proceeds through the authorized dealer.
This is possible because of our ability to:
- Process Operational Documents such as Import / Export / Clearing (PERMITS)
from the relevant Government Agencies such as:
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON)
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
- Directorate of Petroleum Products Regulation (DPPR)
- Other relevant Government Agencies.
- Ability to liaise with relevant Government Agencies on Import and Export Trade Transactions.
- Practical, Academic, and Professional knowledge in International Trade Transaction, Maritime Services and Nigeria Customs Services Operations and Procedures.
- Ability to negotiate and maintain mutual relationship on offer of Trade facility, Term of Trade, Bank Charges (Local & International) and Insurance Premium rate.
- Standard Track & Trace
GIL Track and Trace offers 24/7 real-time shipment visibility by liaise with local and International Correspondence, providing details and status update alert via internet services.
- Document Repository
In GIL, we organize and share customer documents with permission, control and alert relevant parties when new documents have been uploaded or in use.
We’re Fast, Secure, Cost-effective, and Reliable.
Send us a quote request and we will reach out to you within the shortest possible time.